For our next meeting, we are excited to have a Gail Sondermeyer from California Department of Public Health present some of the essential features of Microsoft Excel that are commonly used in the public health field today.
Topics to be covered:
- Excel functions in epidemiology used for analysis.
- Data cleaning and presentation of info (mean, count, concatenate, exact, etc.).
- Point and click utilities (data cleaning/formatting of info, pivot tables, graphs/charts, presentation views).
- Resources from CDPH and general tips.
- October 15th, Wednesday @ 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Room: 0223 Dwinelle
- Refreshments will be provided.
- All SPH students are welcome to attend!
We hope to see you there!