When: Wednesday, September 3 at 5:30 PM
Where: 150 University Hall
Who: All graduate students welcome
Refreshments will be provided!
About Cal STAPH:
Cal Student Assistance for Public Health (Cal STAPH) provides training opportunities to public health graduate students by assisting state and local health departments in California. This year, we have many exciting new partnerships and opportunities for students, such as:
- Assisting with outbreaks and other public health emergencies,
- Planning an STD intervention program at a local Berkeley High School,
- Learning about California’s data entry tools and conducting data analysis,
- Data analysis for a recent statewide youth health survey,
- Writing for the Cal STAPH Blog,
- And more!
If you aren’t sure how much time you’ll be able to commit to student organization this semester, don’t worry. Cal STAPH volunteers can participate in brief one-time projects and/or long-term projects with the chance to receive course credit. Come to Wednesday’s info session to learn more.